Finnish Personal Data Act (523/1999) 10 §:n registry description.
My Journey to Wealth blog is maintained by Mika Koiviston (Koivisto Capital Oy).
Koivisto Capital Oy, Business ID: 2661979-2
Mika Koivisto ([email protected])
My Journey to Wealth -blog customer and advertising registry
Purpose for personal data
Personal data is used in accordance of Personal Data Act:
- To maintain customer relationship
- To market and sell products and services
- To market and sell partners products and services
- Contact details: Name, email and address
- Other personal information received via questionnaires and feedback
- Information about usage of service and interests
- Customer order and billing history
Sources of information
My Journey to Wealth customer and marketing registry. Information given by customer while using products and services. Information automatically saved while using the site.
Disclosure of personal data
Data stored in the registry is not given outside the company for any reason. Information however can be given to authorities as required by law. Registry is stored in the database and is protected with firewall and best effort so that unauthorized people don’t have access to it.
Disclosure and transfer of data outside the EU or the European Economic Area
Information on email list (first name, last name and email address) are transferred outside the EU or the European Economic Area on software:
- Active Campaign email marketing software. Active Campaign is committed to EU:n Privacy Shield standard. Read more: https://help.activecampaign.com/hc/en-us/articles/218789997-Privacy-Policy
What cookies are used?
Following types of cookies are used:
- login or action cookie (i.e. saving settings when posting comment or login in)
- analytics cookies (Google Analytics, tracks anonymous behaviour and visitor statistics which is used to better understand what content is best liked)
- advertising and targeting cookies (Facebook and Google, improves targeting of ads, does not contain personal data)
Your browser can block or remove cookies and it’s your right. Some website functionality may not work if you block cookies. Note this is browser specific and you should check your browser documentation on how to do that.